|Sneak preview! Took this picture
a week ago.
So…. I guess I’m what, two weeks overdue with this post?
But I have finished my Fair Isle Yoke in the that time so thats good right?
So, time for opposite-post of this one: A craft plan for 2012! I’ve never really made a craft plan for the year and I have no idea whether I will stick to it. I have decided that it doesn’t matter if I do or not. Now, for the fun!
– Make 10 sweaters/cardigans in 2012 including:
- Fair isle yoke
- I have not planned out the patterns for the rest yet, but it should include:
- A slipover for the boyfriend
- Something to make from my new Rowan Tweed
I will plan the other sweaters as I go.
-Make 2 shawls:
- One using: Malabrigo sock.
- One using: Schoppel-wolle Lace yarn.
- Knit one really, really, really big shawl:
Lately I’ve been obsessed with making one of those really big lace shawls, like Cameo Shawl, Leaves of grass, Evenstar shawl or Bressay Hap Wrap. I blame re-watching the lord of the rings series for the first time in years! If this obsessions sticks with me for a while, and I actually do cast on for one, I’m prepared to forget the two shawls above. Heck, I’m going to be happy if I finish this even if I don’t finish anything else this year!
|Cameo lace shawl. Picture by Rowan.|
- Sew a dress.
- Sew a clothing item with tricot.
– Knit/crochet my ravely queue down.
So there you have it, my plans of what to craft this year! I must warn you though, chances that I am going to ignore this whole list and do something completele different are pretty high. I never was or will be the most organised person. But I am going to try it! 😉
You can find this list on the sidebar along with my other pages. I’ll update my progress through the year! All in all I hope this will be fun and that I won’t be to harsh on myself when I don’t succeed in completing it 😉
Be the first to reply